WE'D LIKE TO CONGRATULATE STACIE MCKINLEY ON BEING OUR DECEMBER ATHLETE OF THE MONTH!!! SHE CONTINUES TO WORK HARD, MAKE HUGE GAINS, AND HIT NEW PR'S REGULARLY. BIG THINGS WITH THIS GIRL!!! On to the interview!
1. When did you start CrossFit? May 2013
2. Favorite WOD? I prefer ones that include running, box jumps and/or power lifts (we will have to make one up and name it after me : ))
3. Least Favorite WOD? Chelsea
4. Favorite lift? Snatch
5. Least favorite lift? Thruster
6. Tell us a little bit abiut yourself (family, job, sports, interests, etc) I am originally from Seaville, NJ (Cape May County). I went to Rowan University and played Lacrosse. I am now a Physical Therapist at HealthSouth Rehabilitation hospital and Monmouth Medical Center and currently starting an Oncology program there. I have a very large family that I love dearly!
7. What were you doing before CROSSFIT? I ran a half marathon in April right before deciding to start Crossfit and try something new. Definitely one of my best decisions!
8. What were your thoughts after your first CrossFit workout? This is going to be addicting and fun! What's next?!
9. What are your current goals? Increase my back squat weight, do ring dips without a band and improve my push up ability
10. What advice would you give to a newbie just joing Apache CrossFit? Keep coming! It is hard for all of us and that's what makes it rewarding and worth it!
11. Something you might not now about me is..... I love country music, camping and tigers! (Just a few fun facts)
Banded hip walk
10 band pull-aparts
20 MINUTES TO FIND MAX CLEAN AND JERK.
Pushpress @ 115/75